|Job Title||Van Driver*|
|Location||Houston,TX*||*Position is based out of Houston,TX|
|Reports to||Jeremy Wise|
|Pay Grade||$10.00 per hour|
Wheelchair van drivers provide transportation and physical assistance to individuals and/or patient escorts who require specialty transport in specialized vehicles.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide transportation and assistance to patients and clients.
- Complete required documentation and submit same to appropriate parties and maintain confidentiality of patient information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines).
- Comply with all safety guidelines and recognize and promptly report unsafe situations.
- Operate assigned vehicles safely and in accordance with applicable traffic laws.
- Ensure readiness of assigned vehicles at beginning and end of shift.
- Clean and fuel assigned vehicles and care for and maintain, within reason, equipment and assigned apparatus; reporting deficiencies to proper personnel.
- Driver’s license with safe driving record
- Ability to communicate proficiently, in both written and oral form, in the English Language
Concord EMS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.