|Job Title||EMT Basic*|
|Location||Houston, TX*||*Position is based out of Houston, TX|
|Reports to||Operations Supervisor|
|Pay Grade||$13 to $14 Based on experience|
Concord EMS of Houston, Texas has IMMEDIATE EMT full-time and part-time positions available. We offer: $13 to $14 (based on experience), PTO, 13 hour shifts, room to grow and more!
Established in 2009, Concord EMS in Houston, Texas is a family owned and operated company. We operate a fleet of 24 MICU boxed units and 10 Wheelchair Vans covering Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Brazoria County and Matagorda County.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Completion of a EMT Basic/Intermediate program and acceptance for licensure in the state of employ
- One year related experience preferred
- Maintain current Valid Driver’s License
- Maintain, on file, current and valid EMT Basic/Intermediate Certification
- Maintain, on file, current and valid CPT (Health Care Provider minimum) certification.
- Maintain, on file, current certification cards on all other skill based pay level (BTLS, PALS, NALS, etc.)
Concord EMS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.
Click here to review the complete job description