|Location||Houston, TX*||*Position is based out of Houston, TX|
|Reports to||Field Operations Supervisor|
|Pay Grade||$18 to $20 Based on experience/Critical Care Licensee negotiable|
Concord EMS of Houston, Texas has IMMEDIATE PARAMEDIC positions available. We offer: Paramedic $18 to $20 based on experience, PTO, 13 hour shifts, room to grow and more!
Established in 2009, Concord EMS in Houston, Texas is a family owned and operated company. We operate a fleet of 24 MICU boxed units and 10 Wheelchair Vans covering Harris County, Fort Bend County, Galveston County, Brazoria County and Matagorda County.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Completion of a qualified Paramedic program and acceptance for licensure in the State
- One year related experience
- Maintain current Valid Driver’s License
- Maintain, on file, current and valid EMT Paramedic License
- Maintain, on file, current and valid ALS certification
- Maintain, on file, current certification cards on all other skill based pay level (BTLS, PALS, NALS, etc.)
Concord EMS is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.
Click here to review the complete job description